Friday 1 March 2013

My Introduction


I am an organized and dedicated person, with excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills. I enjoy work that is challenging, interesting and allows me to take ownership of my duties. I am a very fast learner, so adapting to new work culture, work patterns, people and places is not at all a problem for me. My previous employment was with The Indian Army as an Officer trained at Officers Training Academy, Chennai, India. I have enjoyed the role for the variety it offers, and the way I am kept busy looking after almost everything starting with welfare, training and fitness of man and equipment, to performing security and various strategic duties assigned to me. I have also worked with big names like American Express as a Senior Credit Analyst of Global Credit Analysis Team for Small Business and personal customers. I worked with other big names at different positions and responsibilities. I also have an enormous experience as Event Project Manager of events of very large scale. Each position was unique and I have learnt a lot from them. I am a very fast learner, and appreciate feedback.

Thant was my professional part , and my personal end. I am happily married to a beautiful lady, who works as a share market trader. And we share the same hobbies like travelling, reading, movies. In short we find happiness in smallest thing in life.

My personal hobbies is adventure sports, non-fiction reading, watching documentaries, news, and as we all nerds, I love gaming too.

I love to make social ties, new friends. Especially when I am in a new place, its good to talk to people who can talk sense rather than gossip of vampire novels. So, anyone who wants to enhance their social network like me, know where to go ;)

I have tried and present to you as much as possible about me, just let me know, so that I will blog more about that.

Thanks a lot for your patience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment