Thursday 25 April 2013

Week 7 - Example of an online course

First on reading the assessment I searched a lot of online training courses. Then a thought came that we also as students of Digital Learning Technology @ EIT Hawke's Bay also are designing a online training course under guidance of Associate Professor M Veerhart.

So in this blog of siting an example of online course, instead of siting a well established online course training course, I decided to share my online course with the world. As it is meant to be free and accessible without any log in's, I can always use feed-backs on my site. 

The motive of my product is to educate students with basic knowledge of MS Word and MS Powerpoint, how to use these software’s to make the task of making a research paper, written assignments and presentation easier. As this course ware should be available to one and all, the course has to be laid out on a web with free access.




P.S. This site is still under construction and is expected to be fully ready by end of may 2013, but will be shared with public as feedback's/comments will be appreciated.

Wiki Page (wiki page where I, added the link)

No comments:

Post a Comment